Anatomy Lesson for the Triceps
- Long Head- Runs from scapula down to olecranon of ulna.
- Medial Head- Runs from posterior humerus down to olecranon of ulna.
- Lateral Head- Runs from posterior humerus down to olecranon of ulna.
- The Triceps perform 3 actions: elbow extension, shoulder extension, and shoulder adduction.
- Bring arm overhead, bend at elbow, reach hand behind shoulder blade, hold 30 seconds.
- Tricep Pushups- keeping elbows at side
- Bent over dumbbell triceps press
- Cable one arm extensions
- Cable rope tricep extensions
- Cable rope overhead tricep extensions
- Bench dips
- Overhead Dumbbell Press
If you learned from this workout, be sure to checkout our 12 week training program called “The Beautiful to the Core Body“.