This week, we present a not-so-healthy, but holy moly it’s good, waffle!
This is one my my personal favorites, by far because I have a sweet tooth.
This waffle doesn’t even need syrup, it’s that good. Just sprinkle with powdered sugar and you are good to go!
Tastes just like red velvet cake. It has a rich & decadent taste. And I adore it.
I recommend eating just ½ a waffle since it is high in calories, carbs, and fats. (cheat meal)
- 5/8 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup original greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ ounce red food coloring
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Mix the two bowls together.
- Then cook on waffle maker at medium-high heat, filling it only halfway.
- Top with sprinkled powdered sugar.