With Halloween coming up…we bring you a PUMPKIN WAFFLE recipe! (…But of course)
This recipe uses pumpkin puree and spices to create the perfect pumpkin-y flavor!
It comes out very flavorful so syrup is not necessary. I loved it topped with whipped cream though! Made me feel like I was eating an actual piece of pie!
Recipe Type: Waffles
Pumpkin Waffles with Whipped Cream topping
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 7 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. melted, unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In another medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Then combine the two, mixing until smooth.
- Bake in Waffle iron. Top with whipped cream, If desired.