Today’s waffle recipe is a treat!
Yummy mini chocolate waffles. Easy for grabbing a few on your way out the door. Or sit down, relax, and enjoy a plate full of them with a glass of milk or a fruit topping!
This recipe is bittersweet, so if you have a sweet tooth, I recommend you add more stevia or sugar into the mix. Or add a topping!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 packets of stevia
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Then combine the two, and mix well.
- Cook on waffle maker.
- Serve plain or with syrup or fruit topping!
Nutrition below is for 1 mini waffle (mix makes ~12 mini waffles)