This week’s WAFFLE WEDNESDAY features a delicious and fruity Cherry waffle!
It is a healthier version using protein powder, stevia, egg whites, and unsweetened almond milk! All healthy choices so you can fit this into your daily caloric restrictions.
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (we used Beverly International brand)
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 2 packets stevia
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup cherries (frozen or fresh)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Then whisk in the wet ingredients. Finally, fold in the cherries.
- Then cook in waffle maker.