In the spirit of March Madness time, I have put together a quick 5 exercise workout routine! All you need is a basketball and you can get a great workout in!
You can use a medicine ball instead, if needed.
Try 4 rounds of 45 seconds of each exercise below.
- V-sit balance with ball pass around legs
- Swan Dive with hands on ball
- Plank scapular retraction/protraction – hold a plank and bring your shoulder blades apart and then together
- Static lunge with ball pass around legs
- Static ballerina squat with ball pass around waist
TO print, click on the picture to open it in full size, then right click and print!
Did you know that Beautiful to the Core offers Online Coaching?
You can get brand a brand new training program monthly that is easy to follow using our app, plus macros to practice flexible dieting. Say goodbye to hours of cardio and having foods off limits. Learn more.