Today you will learn how to do incline front raises with dumbbells the correct way. Learn the proper set-up, action, and how to avoid common mistakes.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more exercise tips-> CLICK HERE <-
So to recap a few of the main points:
- Set-up the bench at 25-30 degrees incline
- Start in shoulder extension and external rotation
- The action is shoulder flexion (slight internal rotation)
- Be sure to raise your arm up to a 90 degree angle from your torso
- Proper timing is reaching up for one second and then lowering over 3-4 seconds
Once you know the muscle actions, it makes total sense, right?
You may also like these past posts: