Today you will learn how to do Hack Squats the correct way. Learn the proper set-up, action, and how to avoid common mistakes.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more free exercise tips –> YouTUBE
So to recap a few of the main points:
- Start with your feet in either a high, mid, or low position on the platform depending on which muscle group your desired focus is for the day
- Have a 10 degree turn out of your feet
- Slowly go down for the eccentric move (about 4 seconds) all the way until you tap the bottom but do not stop there
- Quickly push back up for the concentric move (about 1 second)
- Keep constant outward intention on your thighs the entire time